Healthy muffins? Um, Yes! These Muffins don't have any oil or refined sugar! And they are so Yummy! Like,seriously so good! I love experimenting with different flours and Oat flour is one of my all time favorites. And it's super inexpensive and easy to make! See Here for more info on that. These Muffins are one of my go-to recipes for church events & get togethers. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
2.5 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup agave
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 TBSP ground flax seed
2 tsp chia seeds
2 Tbsp Shredded coconut
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (I add about 4 chips into each muffin cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
2. Place Oats in food processor and pulse for a minute to make sure they are finely grinded then place the remaining ingredients(not the chocolate chips) in food processor and pulse for about 2 mins.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and smooth.
4. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and add the chocolate chips(i like semi sweet but you could also do dark chocolate).( I add the chocolate chips individually to each muffin cup )
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
I hope you enjoy these muffins! Have a wonderful day!