For My Chicken Enchiladas you'll need a blender, pan , and a couple 9" by 9" casserole dishes.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Knorr Chicken seasoning chicken, then 2 tsp for sauce
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro,Chopped
- 1/2 Cup White Onion, Diced
- 1/3 Cup Beans
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lime
- 1 tomato, Diced
- 18-20 Corn Tortillas
- Cup Tomato sauce
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/8 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Cups Shredded Mexican cheese
- Optional ~Mexican Crema/or you can use Sour Cream to Garnish
- Spicy option~ Whole dried red pepper
- Boil the Chicken with 2 Tbsp Chicken Knorr seasoning then shred.
- In a bowl combine Shredded chicken, Onion, tomato, black beans, cilantro, Lime.
Make sure to taste the chicken at that point, and if it needs more seasoning, add it now.
- Warm Tortillas to make them pliable
- Start adding chicken mixture about 1/2 cup into every tortilla and start rolling and placing in pan
- For the sauce, Add oil to a pan in medium heat and place 2 tortillas to saute. Cook until they have absorbed the oil and are golden (3-5 minutes).
- In a blender add oiled tortillas, Tomato sauce, 1 Tbsp Knorr seasoning, 1/4 Cup Cilantro, 1/8 Cup Onion, Pinch of Cumin, then blend until smooth. Taste and add Whole dried red pepper if you want a little spiciness to the dish.
- Pour mixture over rolled tortillas
- Top with Cheese
- Stick in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is melted
- I top these with a Fresh lime salsa mixture: Mix 1 Can of Black olives(chopped), 1 Can of corn,1 can of black beans, 2 tomatoes and 1 whole Lime, 1/4 cup Cilantro.
- As well as with Sour cream and Avocados. Hope you enjoy this!
For the Best Easy Mexican Rice you'll need a Rice cooker, I have this one. And It will take about an hour and its totally worth the wait!
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Cups of Long grain white Rice
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup of Tomato sauce
- 1 Cup of diced onions
- 1/2 Cup chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tsp minced Garlic
- 3-3.5 Tsp Knorr chicken seasoning(Do not substitute)
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/8 Tsp chili powder
- 1/8 Tsp Oregano
- 1/8 Tsp red pepper flakes
- Lather the bottom of the rice cooker with the Butter
- Add the rest of ingredients from top to bottom.
- Stir ingredients in the rice cooker
- Then set rice cooker on High
- Check on it in 40 minutes and make sure the rice is evenly flavored. I usually stir the rice and the close the lid for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!