This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #2Good2Bear #CollectiveBias
With the unseasonably warm winter we've been having lately, the kids and I have been spending lots of extra time outdoors, creating memories and having little adventures together.
This past weekend we got a taste of spring, it was magical (with a high of seventy degrees) and it was so good for the soul.
We just couldn't let the gorgeous weather pass by without
soaking up every last bit of it, so we threw together an impromptu picnic.
Our actual picnic was very simple, the food consisted of: fruit, juice, and yummy TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks. The girls loved every minute of it though!
Earlier in the week, as I was perusing Walmart, I stumbled upon TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks in the cookie/cracker aisle (they also had a demo on 2/23), which are these adorable bear-shaped snacks filled with either vanilla or chocolate, and that look almost too cute to eat.
Before I threw them in the cart, I did a quick inspection of the nutrition label, and was happy to see that they're made with quality ingredients such as milk, eggs, and chocolate & contain no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, and no artificial colors (making it mom-approved)!
Side note: right now you can earn cash back with the free Ibotta app on the purchase of TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks at Walmart!
After every outing, I'm always reminded of how important and precious this quality time together is, and how the thing our children desire the most is our attention. They just want for us to laugh with them, play with them and get to know them better.
I really want to cherish & embrace this time I have with my girls, while they're still little, love to snuggle and say ridiculously funny things on a regular basis.
I can't believe how big my girls are getting! Seriously, where does the time go? I just want to slow down time a bit, it's going way too fast these days!
These TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks have been the perfect addition to our everyday adventures, they're an easy on-the-go snack that is every-bit as cute as they are delicious.
With spring just around the corner, I've been on the hunt for easy, fun and interactive activities to do outdoors with the kids while the weather is nice. Take a peek below for our FAMILY BUCKET LIST. Enjoy!
1. Go bird-watching. We have binoculars and a bird book that we like to bring with us that makes this more interesting & memorable. Another thing that would be fun to do is to bring an instant camera and let the kids take pictures of their sightings and later create a book with them.
2. Have a picnic. Everything's always more fun when you pack a blanket and snacks, right?
3. Explore nature. You can get this free printable to make things more fun.
4. Play Bocce. This is essentially marbles on a bigger scale. It's awesome!
5. Bring a ball. Whether you're looking to play soccer, play catch or just want to throw a beach ball around, your kids will absolutely love it!
6. Play freeze-tag. This just never gets old for my girls.
7. Feed the ducks. Kids always LOVE this simple outing!
8. Scavenger hunt. We like to utilize our Easter eggs as much as we can, and often pull them out to get my kids excited about playing in our backyard (which is pretty vacant). It always works like a charm!
9. Visit a farm. We are fortunate to have a ton of kid-friendly farms to explore here in Ohio.
10. Have a color fight. We had one last summer and the girls are still talking about it.
What things are you looking forward to doing this spring?